Re: About SNMP/MIB for LVS (IPVS)

Subject: Re: About SNMP/MIB for LVS (IPVS)
From: "Madhusudhan Hebbar" <madhusudhan.hebbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 10:56:51 +0900
Joseph/Peter
Thank you for your information.

I was checking the monitoring of LVS using SNMP.
I guess the existing ucd-lvs-snmp module requires some tuning in the
Makefile and probably header/C files. Thus I was wondering whether there was
any more improvisation done on the ucd-lvs-snmp code of 2002.
The C program (lvs.c) is the one I believe that dumps information into the
LVS-MIB.txt structure.

I could not find any new updates in the
http://anakin.swiss-support.net/~romeo/lvs-snmp/ code.
Thus, I felt that, probably the lvs-snmp module was now an integral part of
the LVS (ipvsadm) module.
And so, I was checking for any Net-SNMP agent inside the IPVS bundle that
would monitor LVS (including the Real servers and the Virtual services).

regards
hebbar