Re: About SNMP/MIB for LVS (IPVS)

Subject: Re: About SNMP/MIB for LVS (IPVS)
From: "Madhusudhan Hebbar" <madhusudhan.hebbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 11:02:32 +0900
Peter
I feel the compilation fails because of improper header/library files
linkage. (Since ucd-lvs-snmp refers to ucd-snmp libraries/header files).
A look at your complete error list might give more ideas.

Between, Joseph --> I feel that
1. The ucd-lvs-snmp module is not updated (since 2002) and still is based on
ucd-snmp.
2. The ucd-lvs-module now is not bundled in the LVS module. It is still a
seperate module.

Is my understanding correct?

regards
hebbar