Re: MySQL Master-Master w/ Slaves

Subject: Re: MySQL Master-Master w/ Slaves
From: mike <mike503@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 19:05:31 -0800
I'm guessing it wouldn't work properly, since the binlog position on
the master/slave need to be synchronized, or it will stop replicating
or fail for some other reason. You might have master1<->slave working
fine, but if it reads from master2 for some reason it might have a
small amount of replication lag, and then bam - it'll break.