Re: all clients disconnect when removing a realserver

Subject: Re: all clients disconnect when removing a realserver
From: "Madhusudhan Hebbar" <madhusudhan.hebbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 17:56:56 +0900
Think you could use "ipvsadm" for your purpose
Use the "ipvsadm" instead to delete the real server when your ldirectord is
in operation.
Could you try out that?

And I dont think that ldirectord would put it back to ON (because ldirectord
works on a different concept).

But the drawback --> you will have to use ipvsadm again to put it back ON