Re: all clients disconnect when removing a realserver

Subject: Re: all clients disconnect when removing a realserver
From: Dominik Klein <dk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 11:34:00 +0100

Graeme Fowler wrote:
On Fri 13 Jan 2006 09:54:24 GMT , Leon Keijser <errtu@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Tried it, with the same result. All clients disconnect as soon as i delete
the realserver. So that answers my question if keepalived would handle
things differently; it wouldn't.

This is really quite odd, and I need to get my head around what is really happening here...

Well, the first E-Mail from Leon stated that all clients that were connected to the removed realserver are disconnected, not "all" clients.

The topic says something else.

Maybe this is a communication problem :)

So Leon should clear this up first :)

Dominik