RE: all clients disconnect when removing a realserver

Subject: RE: all clients disconnect when removing a realserver
From: "Purcocks, Graham" <grahamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 05:54:36 -0500
I don't know what you are expecting, but if you *delete* a real server then you
are telling the system it is not available, full stop. So all connections will
disappear.

I suspect what you really want is to reduce its weight to zero. so now no new
connections are established. Of course you then have to wait until the clients
have all expired before you can then delete it for maintenance or whatever.