Re: Director resets existing tcp connection

Subject: Re: Director resets existing tcp connection
From: Janno de Wit <jdewit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 13:03:08 +0100
Hi list,

> On Fri, 23 Dec 2005, Jan Abraham wrote:

> >From time to time, my director sends a tcp reset packet into an established
> >connection, thus terminating the connection on the initiators side.

> any progress?

It seems I've this problem too. Running a vanilla 2.6.12.4 kernel with
ipvsadm v1.24 2003/06/07 (compiled with popt and IPVS v1.2.0)
ipvsadm is stock debian sarge.

we're running a proxy cluster (LVS-DR, persistance, fwmarks) and i see the
connections are killed
with a RST packet send from the lvs-machine to the client.
In my case it's mostly with POST-ing data to websites, resending the
post-data with F5 most of the time works (sometimes connection is
killed again). so i think have the same problem as described in this thread.

Janno.