problems after failover

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: problems after failover
From: Andrés Cañada <acanada@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 15:24:43 +0100
Hi!
 This friday the director node felt down and backup director became to own
 the resources, including drbd.
 The problem is that now, after restarted primary directord, the shared disk
 seems to be not syncronized.
 I get disklessclient....Inconsistent in the old primary director. And
 ServerforDless....Consistent in the old backup director (now the primary
 after failover) What is happening? I need to get back to the old
 configuration. How can syncronize both disks??
 Any help would be very apreciated.
 Thank you very much.

I've read in the list and this is what I made:
I stopped drbd in old director node and then started again. Then, watching the
status, drbd noticed that there was some MB to resync and started to
syncronize but suddenly the sync process stopped and what I get now is:
        in old director: cs:WFConnection   st:Primary/Unknown   ld:Consistent
        in new director:
cs:NetworkFailure      st:Secondary/Unknown    ld:Inconsistent

So it seems to be a problem with the net between both nodes, doesn't it?
I tried to change the net that drbd uses to syncronize the disks
(changing  /etc/drbd.conf) but If I change it in the new director, Should I
restart drbd?? How could this affect the data? The cluster nodes are mounting
a directory that is in shared disks and is very used, could this be a
problem??
Please, I need some help with this problem (this cluster is in production).
Thank you very much
Andrés.

**NOTA DE CONFIDENCIALIDAD** Este correo electrónico, y en su caso los ficheros
adjuntos, pueden contener información protegida para el uso exclusivo de su
destinatario. Se prohíbe la distribución, reproducción o cualquier otro tipo de
transmisión por parte de otra persona que no sea el destinatario. Si usted
recibe por error este correo, se ruega comunicarlo al remitente y borrar el
mensaje recibido.
**CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE** This email communication and any attachments may
contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the
designated recipient named above. Distribution, reproduction or any other use
of this transmission by any party other than the intended recipient is
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender and
delete all copies.