RE: Request/Receive negotiation

Subject: RE: Request/Receive negotiation
From: "Mark" <msalists@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 10:29:33 -0800
Dominik, thanks for the response!

> No matter if this is compliant html or not - try just putting "ok" or
> "maintenance" in the html-file and change your conf to 'receive="ok"'.
Yeah, I can do that as last resort. I was hoping to have some more formatted
info in the file eventually (for admins, etc), but I
guess I can have another file on the side in plain-text format...

> As you get "html" from your file mentioned above, you may
> just get the
> first line.
That's what I thought too, but having all my HTML in one line without any line
breaks did not make it pick it up either

MARK