ifup question

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: ifup question
From: Vasiliy Boulytchev <vasiliy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 11:57:00 -0700

Ladies and Gents,
I am very new to the LVS project, however, do have some background in clustering.

After reading, reading, reading, setting up the hardware, recompiling my kernels, I get to your article portion on RH's ifup and arping... I am running Mandrake.

   grep  -n ifup /etc/init.d/network
95:     action "Bringing up loopback interface: " ./ifup ifcfg-lo
184:            action "Bringing up interface %s: " $i ./ifup $DEVICE $boot
195:            action "Bringing up interface %s: " $i ./ifup $i boot

Would you guys say that I am vulnerable to the ifup problem on Mandrake/riva 2006?
   Can someone describe this in a bit of a detail?

THANKS GUYS!

--
Vasiliy Boulytchev
Colorado Information Technologies