RE: New user question

Subject: RE: New user question
From: "Nicklas Bondesson" <nicklas.bondesson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 00:03:43 +0100
> So when I make a GET / on lvs1 I got an error : seems normal
> because it does not listen WWW port.
>
> Could anyone help me and show me my mistake ? What's the
> solution to tell LVS1 listen on WWW port ?
>
> Regards
>
> Jeremie

You probably don't want to listen on port 80 on the director since you are
obviously trying to forward traffic on that port to your realservers
(front1-2).

It seems from your lvsadm output that your are using lb_kind NAT and that
the WWW service is up and running on your realservers.

Since you are telling LVS to use NAT you have to set the director as default
gateway for your realservers.

Hope this gives you something to work on.

Nick