Re: Hardware used to run LVS

Subject: Re: Hardware used to run LVS
From: "Ben Hollingsworth" <ben.hollingsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 13:03:21 -0500
Olivier Bonvalet wrote:
I found this in the FAQ :
http://www.austintek.com/LVS/LVS-HOWTO/HOWTO/LVS-HOWTO.performance.html#FAQ:smp_helps

Interesting. This link talks about the 2.4 kernel. Does all that still apply to the 2.6 kernel? We're about to order a couple new director boxen, and I believe my coworker speced dual-core boxes. His rational was that we (he) wants to do layer-7 connection persistence for web cookies.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any
attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)