chrooting heartbeat

Subject: chrooting heartbeat
From: "Matthew Story" <matthewstory@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 15:37:11 -0500
Is it possible to chroot heartbeat and ldirectord.  I assume that it
is possible to do this, so I guess my question is whether or not it is
worth chrooting heartbeat and ldirectord, it seems like they draw from
a myriad of system resources, and as such the total security
enhancement of doing this would be pretty small.  Just curious if
anyone would caution against this, recommend it, or perhaps even may
have done this before and has any tips/suggestions for an LVS noob
like myself.
--
regards,
matt