[OT] Academic research

To: lvs <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [OT] Academic research
From: Rodrigo Lazo <rlazo.paz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 23:37:59 -0500
hi,

sorry if this is too OT. I'm starting a research for a university
project about network load balancing and the Linux Virtual Server
project is just exactly what I'm looking for. All the documentation you
have on the web page is really clear and helped me a lot to understand
the concept of load balancing. Now, I'm looking for other sources of
information (papers, books, etc.) about this topic so I can have a
deeper knowledge at a theorical level. Any suggestion would be welcome

Best regards

--

Rodrigo Lazo (rlazo)