endless ldirectord problem... error when starts from heartbeat

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: endless ldirectord problem... error when starts from heartbeat
From: Jiang <bearie66@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 18:51:05 +0800
Hi,

Previously I had a problem to configure checkinterval for ldirectord,
so I upgraded to 1.2.3 with ldirectord rev of 1.77.2.5, the problem
seems to be resolved but yet new problems pops up!

There are some cases when I restarted heartbeat I got error messages
from ldirectord like:

[Sun Jun 25 18:04:24 2006|ldirectord.cf] ldirectord for
/etc/ha.d/ldirectord.cf is already running with pid: 2917
[Sun Jun 25 18:04:24 2006|ldirectord.cf] Exiting with exit_status 1:
Initialisation Error

Actaually before I startup heartbeat, I already checked /var/run to
make sure there is no ldirectord.ldirectord.pid staling there. But
some times I still got the error message above. So beside /var/run,
where else does ldirectord store its pid? How come the previous
version doesn't have this error?

Now I am quite doubt about the stability about ldirectord.

--
Regards,
Jiang