RE: ldirectord works for HTTP but Not FTP

Subject: RE: ldirectord works for HTTP but Not FTP
From: "Robinson, Eric" <eric.robinson@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 13:56:20 -0700
I believe so, but I'm not sure. (You asked the same question on 7/3 and
Horms replied that it has been set to auto-load for several versions
now).

Just to be sure, what is the name of the module I would look for with
lsmod?

--
Eric Robinson

Disclaimer - July 14, 2006
addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, copy or alter this email. Any
views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and
might not represent those of Physician Select Management (PSM) or Physician's
Managed Care (PMC). Warning: Although the message sender has taken reasonable
precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, neither PSM nor PMC
can accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this
email or attachments.-----Original Message-----