RE: ldirectord works for HTTP but Not FTP

To: "Robinson, Eric" <eric.robinson@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: ldirectord works for HTTP but Not FTP
From: Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 10:57:18 -0700 (PDT)
On Sun, 16 Jul 2006, Robinson, Eric wrote:

The logs aren't the authority on the matter. What's the output of
`ipvsadm`?

The output differs depending on whether ldirectord runs ipvsadm or I run
it manually outside of ldirectord. When ldirectord runs it, the DEBUG2
output shows the error message "Destination already exists" in response
to the ipvsadm command "ipvsadm -a -t 192.168.5.100:21 -r
192.168.10.61:21 -m -w 1". When ldirectord is not running and I run the
ipvsadm commands manually, there are no errors. I don't know if this is
significant. To me, the error message sounds like one that should not
effect the outcome.

so what is the output of `ipvsadm`?

generator at http://www.wm7d.net/azproj.shtml Homepage http://www.austintek.com/ It's GNU/Linux!