RE: ldirectord works for HTTP but Not FTP

To: "Robinson, Eric" <eric.robinson@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: ldirectord works for HTTP but Not FTP
From: Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 15:31:00 -0700 (PDT)
On Sun, 16 Jul 2006, Robinson, Eric wrote:

Perhaps I am misunderstanding your question. When I run ipvsadm from a
prompt, there is NO output.

`ipvsadm` lists the installed rules. The null output indicates that you have no forwarding rules installed, ie you haven't told the director to do anything.

If you haven't got an LVS working yet, you should go through the setup in the mini-HOWTO before attempting a semi-automated setup like with ldirectord

generator at http://www.wm7d.net/azproj.shtml Homepage http://www.austintek.com/ It's GNU/Linux!