RE: ldirectord works for HTTP but Not FTP

Subject: RE: ldirectord works for HTTP but Not FTP
From: "Robinson, Eric" <eric.robinson@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 10:16:09 -0700
Thanks for the feedback. Actually, this problem has been traced to a
possible perl-based bug in the interaction between ldirectord and
ipvsadm. Ldirectord reads the ruleset from ipvsadm, but ipvsadm was
sending back its output as one big chunk instead of a line at a time,
which surprised ldirectord's parsing code. As a result, ldirectord was
trying to add the rule again (-a) instead of editing it (-a), which
causes an error and the weight does not change. Horms can explain more.

--
Eric Robinson

Disclaimer - July 18, 2006
solely for LinuxVirtualServer.org users mailing list.. If you are not the named
addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, copy or alter this email. Any
views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and
might not represent those of Physician Select Management (PSM) or Physician's
Managed Care (PMC). Warning: Although the message sender has taken reasonable
precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, neither PSM nor PMC
can accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this
email or attachments.-----Original Message-----