Re: one more fallback doesn't work & question about feedbackd

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: one more fallback doesn't work & question about feedbackd
From: Jeremy Kerr <jk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 17:20:37 +1000
Malte,

> Needless to say i'm very interested in this - and i think a lot of
> people not subscribed, too.

OK, I'll do a bit of cleanup and maintenance for a new release. I'm in
the middle of moving house at the moment, so expect a slight delay :)

> Perhaps it's possible to add disk-activity in means of the Wait IO
> percentage into account.

Yep, a general disk-activity plugin would be nice. I'm also planning on
allowing python modules as plugins, much like is done with perl at the
moment, but hopefully with less dependency nightmares.

Cheers,

Jeremy