Re: Question regarding getting compiled.

Subject: Re: Question regarding getting compiled.
From: "Dan Baughman" <dan.baughman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 20:45:22 -0600
It was only 3 steps to install a working lvs on ubuntu server 6.06.

  - run the apt-get install lvs
  - configure Joe's configuration script
  - AND for some reason it would seem to lose its environment when it
  called 'exec' on the ipvsadm shell script, so I hard coded the shell script
  to run version 1.21 of ipvsadm instead of trying to discern the right
  version based on kernel
  - run the configuration script

It took all of like half an hour.