Re: one more fallback doesn't work & question about feedbackd

Subject: Re: one more fallback doesn't work & question about feedbackd
From: Malte Geierhos <malte@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 15:40:06 +0200
hi there
Yeah would be great. Is there a sample how such a perl plugin should look like ?
Now - i got it - its a bit lets say irritating - but ok.
So my director - fall-back - server has to listen on the VIP and thats all.

irritating that one have to specify fallback = 127.0.0.1:80 after thinking a while over it its logical - but perhaps this one can be pointed out a bit more somewhere
i can't remember having read this somewhere - or overlooked ?

ok thx for your great work until now.

Now all thats missing is feedbackd ;)

cheers, malte
My second issue is still the same ... my ldirector sets localhost correctly :

lb:~# ipvsadm
Prot LocalAddress:Port Scheduler Flags
 -> RemoteAddress:Port           Forward Weight ActiveConn InActConn
TCP  <VIP> wlc
 -> localhost:www                Local   1      0          1
 -> www4.X.de:www          Tunnel  0      0          0
 -> www5.X.de:www          Tunnel  0      0          0
 -> www6.X.de:www          Tunnel  0      0          0