Re: LVS-NAT and policy routing

Subject: Re: LVS-NAT and policy routing
From: David Black <dave@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 18:44:41 -0500
Just thought I'd post an affirmative follow-up to the quoted question:

I applied the following patch to a stock 2.6.17.7 kernel, and enabled
the source routing hook via /proc/sys/net/ipv4/vs/snat_reroute:

http://www.ssi.bg/~ja/nfct/ipvs-nfct-2.6.16-1.diff

LVS-NAT connections now appear to obey policy routing - yay!

Dave