problen in ldirector setup

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: problen in ldirector setup
From: aleemakhtar <aleemakhtar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 13:12:44 -0400
hi all,
i have a problem in two director setup of lvs/heartbeat setup , i assign same virtual ip of my two directors and real servers , the problem is my main director is down hot standby director take over all resorces specified in haresoureces file but when main director is up , it taking up resoureces but standby director never leave that resources ,problem shows that both director acquire foreign resources , i think there is a problem in configuring ldirectord.cf file .Can anyone tell me what configuration am i missing in it , any response and query are most welcome...