Re: Memory leak

Subject: Re: Memory leak
From: abang <abang@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 20:06:14 +0100
Is the number of connections (active and inactive) constant after several minutes? I tested LVS + TUN with 60000 SYN packets per second from 16 000 000 different IP addresses to drain director's memory and it seemed to be freeing memory correctly on a 2.6.18-3 kernel.

Yes, after the timeout value (tcpfin) is the number of connections constant. ip_vs_conn in /proc/slabinfo is also constant after a short time. Unfortunately I can not use 2.6.18. Because I need to use SLES :-(

Regards
Winfried