RE: How to NAT The FTP-DATA Connection?

Subject: RE: How to NAT The FTP-DATA Connection?
From: Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 13:23:04 -0800 (PST)
On Sat, 23 Dec 2006, Robinson, Eric wrote:

Joe said:
Can you plunk your laptop (or whatever) down into the
network of the VIP for testing?

Unfortunately, I cannot take the tunnel out of the equation for a couple
of reasons. The whole infrastructure is 500 miles from me. (I'm in
Carson City, NV. The servers are in a Las Vegas colo).

Can you get someone else to plunk down their machine on the network there? Tunnel or no tunnel, you have to find which part isn't working before anyone can use it.