Re: How to NAT The FTP-DATA Connection?

Subject: Re: How to NAT The FTP-DATA Connection?
From: "Antonio Forster" <aforster@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 15:11:38 -0200
I had a problem with FTP crossing a director (using LVS-NAT) some time
ago and I could not find the answer to fix it anywhere. After some
playing with the configurations, I found out I NEEDED persistance in
the keepalived configuration so the FTP would work properly.

It was a different situation, since in my environment I had the real
servers initiating the FTP sessions to FTP servers outside the
clusters (the real servers were the FTP client), and the FTP data
connection would never work if I had more than 1 real server on that
same VIP without the persistance.

Do you have persistance activated? Not sure if you tried that before,
but here are my 2 cents.