will be away 28 Dec - 30 Jan

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: will be away 28 Dec - 30 Jan
From: Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 14:26:06 -0800 (PST)
In case you notice that I'm not replying to postings...

I'll be in my native Sydney for a month, bushwalking in the Blue Mountains (west of Sydney), eating fish and chips and drinking beer with my friends. I'll be checking my e-mail, and the list, but won't be putting a lot of effort into figuring out problems here.

I hope you all have a happy New Year