Re: LVS cluster and vmware server

Subject: Re: LVS cluster and vmware server
From: "Sebastian Vieira" <sebvieira@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 12:17:07 +0200
Yes, i can imagine that with such hardware, hosting 20 machines is a piece
of cake. Still, the possibility of one guest pulling all resources to
itself, exists. And ESX doesn't have a quota/limit feature to deal with
these problems, which is why i can't recommend putting LVS on VMware.

The bonded NICs help :)

Sebastian