[lvs-users] I need help with LVS configuration

Subject: [lvs-users] I need help with LVS configuration
From: "Ahmad Ndoung" <hasman16@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 09:41:43 -0500
Hi Guys,
I have this problem with the LVS settings,
I installed HEARTBEAT on one machine that I call cyclope, (RHEL 4) to be
operating as LVS master and on the server I installed packages like iproute,
edited /etc/sysctl.conf with:
net.ipv4.ip_forward = 1
net.ipv4.conf.all.arp_ignore = 1
net.ipv4.conf.eth0.arp_ignore = 1
net.ipv4.conf.all.arp_announce = 2
net.ipv4.conf.eth0.arp_announce = 2
net.ipv4.conf.default.rp_filter = 1
net.ipv4.conf.default.accept_source_route = 0
kernel.sysrq = 0
kernel.core_uses_pid = 1
and edited /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-lo with:
DEVICE=lo
IPADDR=192.168.168.199
NETMASK=255.255.255.255
NETWORK=192.168.0.0
BROADCAST=255.255.255.255
ONBOOT=yes
NAME=loopback
Everything seems right except that whenever I try to run
/etc/ha.d/resource.d/LVSSyncDaemonSwap master start on cyclope, I get this
msg:
2007/06/05_04:35:25 info: ipvs_syncmaster up
2007/06/05_04:35:25 info: ipvs_syncmaster obtained
and when I try /etc/ha.d/resource.d/LVSSyncDaemonSwap master status, I get:
master stopped
sed: -e expression #1, char 1: unknown command: `%'
sed: -e expression #1, char 1: unknown command: `%'

Even though heartbeat and ldirector are started, the msg persistes.
Now I am stuck, I don't know how to get passed this stage, any help will be
appreciated, thanks.
Ahmad Ndoung

Project Manager, Web Developer and Network Admin
Barclay Hedge Fund
E-mail: andoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, hasman16@xxxxxxxxx

Thanks for mailing, I appreciate...........Have a good one.