Re: [lvs-users] I need help with LVS configuration

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] I need help with LVS configuration
From: Rob <ipvsuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 21:22:31 -0700
I believe it is because you edited "lo", you do that on the real servers not
the LVS/ipvs directors even with HA, AFAIK. If you are using HA, I believe you
want that 192.168.168.199 address to be an IPAddr or IPAddr2 HA Resource that
gets moved to the other machine on failover. ldirectord does the rest I think.

And if you are running a recent kernel, you don't need/want to use
LVSSyncDaemonSwap anyway the master/backup daemons can run on both
simultaneously, I believe. See this comment by HAorms:
http://www.nabble.com/LVSSyncDaemonSwap...-t3361536.html

Rob