[lvs-users] LVS running on Amazon's web services

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [lvs-users] LVS running on Amazon's web services
From: Pinku Surana <suranap@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 09:14:14 -0500
Has anyone run a linux cluster on top of Amazon's EC2 web service? In
particular, has anyone implemented a dynamic cluster that grows & shrinks based
on demand? I'd like all my servers running at full capacity before I launch &
pay for another one. Is there some obvious limitation with AWS that I missed?

Thanks.

With Windows Live Hotmail, you can personalize your inbox with your favorite
color.
www.windowslive-hotmail.com/learnmore/personalize.html?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGLM_HMWL_reten_addcolor_0607