[lvs-users] LVS-TUN v. LVS-DR

Subject: [lvs-users] LVS-TUN v. LVS-DR
From: Gerry Reno <greno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 22:09:07 -0400
I'm looking at implementing one of these two LVS methods.  So as I
understand it if I choose LVS-DR then I'm limited to having the LB and
RS on the same physical network.  But if I choose LVS-TUN then I have to
be prepared to absorb the overhead associated with the repackaging.
My questions:
Is there some doc that quantifies the level of overhead for LVS-TUN in
comparison to LVS-DR?
In terms of scalability is there some absolute upper limits for either
LVS-TUN or LVS-DR?

Gerry