Re: [lvs-users] topologies

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] topologies
From: "Ben Hollingsworth" <ben.hollingsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 10:41:19 -0500
Howdy Gerry,

Did you ever figure out a solution to your LVS topology problem that you
posted about on LVS-users a few weeks back?  I'm in the same boat right
now.  I believe need to use LVS-NAT (not DR) because some of my real
servers will be Windows.  The primary apps need to talk through the
director, but I have a few services (like SSH and backups) for which I
need to contact each real server directly.  I'm a little fuzzy on the
right way to hook things up to make this happen, or if it's even possible.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any
attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)