[lvs-users] Some users slow loading..

Subject: [lvs-users] Some users slow loading..
From: "Dan Baughman" <dan.baughman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 14:38:40 -0600
There are some users that when acessing my page through the load balancer
experience a 45 second load time, but when going directly to either server
takes only ten seconds. I'm doing one nic, two network type load balancing.
(we have one loadbalancer and two real servers)

Again, accessing either server directly is not a problem, but accessing
through the load balanced IP causes considerable delay for *some* users. Of
course I can't get my hands on any system that is problematic.

 If this sounds like it might be a configuration issue, let me know and I
can post my conf.  I used the configure script
"lvs_dr.conf.one_NIC_two_network"

Suggestions welcome.

Dan