[lvs-users] ultramonkey: High Capacity High Availability and Load Balanc

Subject: [lvs-users] ultramonkey: High Capacity High Availability and Load Balancing
From: "j j" <rampeters@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 20:00:54 -0400
High Capacity High Availability and Load Balancing

I am trying to set this up:
http://www.ultramonkey.org/3/topologies/hc-ha-lb-eg.html

Right now I have two real servers and 1 Linux Director.  Each machine
has one network card.  The picture has 2 Linux Directors.  One master
director and other one being secondary.

Can I still be able to get this structure running with 1 linux
director and 2 real servers.  When I get an extra machine, I will
convert it to second linux director.

Is it possible to get going as of now, with 1 linux director, 2 real
servers for High Capacity High Availability and Load Balancing, 2nd
imaginary linux director is already dead.

Or is it mandatory initially to have (2 linux director, 2 real
servers) and then it's possible for 1 of linux director to go out.

Note: I do not want to set up load balancing with 1 linux director and
2 real servers (http://www.ultramonkey.org/3/topologies/lb-eg.html).

thanks.