[lvs-users] LVS and SSH

Subject: [lvs-users] LVS and SSH
From: Gerry Reno <greno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 15:33:37 -0400
I have SSH working with LVS but I keep getting annoying messages about
SOMEONE IS DOING SOMETHING NASTY!  Which means the key has changed.
Well of course, it's going to a different realserver.  So what is the
best way to handle this?  I could set strict to no but that seems a
little too loose.  Is that the only way to get rid of this key check
message?  I tried putting all the realserver keys into the client's
~/.ssh/known_hosts file but I still get prompted.

Gerry