Re: [lvs-users] LVS and SSH

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] LVS and SSH
From: Mehrdad Ziaei <mehrdad.ziaei@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 15:41:37 -0400
Hello Gerry,

If you have more than one real server providing SSH, then the ssh server
on all of them should
have the same host keys: /etc/ssh/ssh_host_*

In this case when the ssh clients connect from outside, no matter which
real server they go to,
they will always get the same host key.

This is what we do with our clusters.

Mehrdad