[lvs-users] ldirectord not stopping healthchecks after quiescent rs

Subject: [lvs-users] ldirectord not stopping healthchecks after quiescent rs
From: "Sebastian Vieira" <sebvieira@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 11:41:48 +0100
Hi,

I have a configuration with about 14 realservers and 2 directors. Up until
yesterday i have only activated (weight=1) one RS. After i added the rest,
healthchecks (tcp connect on port 23) ran for some hours, after which i
quiescent the realservers again. But even though ipvsadm -L shows only one
RS with weight 1, tcpdump still reports the healthchecks being performed on
all other realservers. No mails are being sent though when a server is
unreachable, but i wonder if this is normal behavior?

Using ldirectord-1.186-ha-2.0.9. I know this isn't a unique version anymore
and i have no other information other than the last modification date which
is Jul. 4. I do remember i patched it with a patch Horms made to correct a
problem with realservers not being put out of service. Sorry for the limited
info.

regards,

Sebastian