Re: [lvs-users] Strange behavior of ipvsadm

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] Strange behavior of ipvsadm
From: Graeme Fowler <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 13:45:18 +0000
On Thu, 2007-11-29 at 12:29 +0100, Grasmo, Johan wrote:
> I'm using TUN and I've checked the "arp"-problem and everything seems
> ok.

If I were you, I'd run the system up, get it to the point where the
director is reporting zero connections and then run tcpdump on the
director's "external" interface (ie. that with the VIP).

If you're seeing requests come in to the director from the clients, then
something is clearly wrong - but my money is on the requests somehow
bypassing the director and going straight to one of the realservers.

Let us know what you find.

Graeme