Re: [lvs-users] Has anyone managed to get the loopback adapter working o

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] Has anyone managed to get the loopback adapter working on Windows 2008 for DR mode?
From: lists <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2008 15:08:13 +0100
Joseph et al.

Cracked it... finally,

To get LVS in Direct Routing mode to work with Windows 2008,
you can use the following commands to make the loopback work as excpected:
|netsh interface ipv4 set interface "net" weakhostrecieve=enabled
netsh interface ipv4 set interface "loopback" weakhostrecieve=enabled
netsh interface ipv4 set interface "loopback" weakhostsend=enabled|

I put the details in  a blog entry here:
http://www.loadbalancer.org/blog/?p=6