Re: [lvs-users] ldirectord feature patch - failurecount option

To: Sean Millichamp <sean@xxxxxxxxxxx>, lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [lvs-users] ldirectord feature patch - failurecount option
From: Simon Horman <horms@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 18:33:14 +1000
On Sat, May 16, 2009 at 02:23:01AM +1000, Simon Horman wrote:
> On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 11:33:03AM -0400, Sean Millichamp wrote:

[snip]

> > I am attaching a patch on the previous patch that adds deprecation
> > warnings and cleans up the failurecount documentation (I don't see a way
> > in hg to export a combined patch).
>
> Thanks. This looks good. I'll review it a bit more closely once
> I've had some sleep.

Hi Sean,

I have folded this patch into your original first patch
and applied all four of your patches. I have pushed
the result up to http://hg.vergenet.net/linux-ha/dev/ and
will push it up to http://hg.linux-la.org/dev/ tomorrow,
I am back on a machine with the right key to do that.

Thanks for your patches :-)