[lvs-users] List connections on server backup

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lvs-users] List connections on server backup
From: Leandro Ferreira <leandro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 18:25:52 -0300
Hello,

We having a problem where we use two servers as balancers LVS, one
master and other backup. However, my backup LVS server yet received
connections list. In the doc i saw a question about this and the answer
was that he could not list these connections.

(http://www.austintek.com/LVS/LVS-HOWTO/HOWTO/LVS-HOWTO.server_state_sync_demon.html)

    1) Should the backup server list connections its received?
      Horms

      No

 I did something wrong?

Note:
This only occurs using TCP. Using realservers udp protocol with this
problem does not occur.

Leandro Ferreira