Re: [lvs-users] A student hopes to learn more about the LVS Community an

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] A student hopes to learn more about the LVS Community and Free/Open Source Software
From: Graeme Fowler <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 09:28:12 +0100
All

On Fri, 2009-08-28 at 23:54 -0400, Tiebing Shi wrote:
> I have been reading your postings to the mailing lists of LVS Community. I
> have really enjoyed reading about your collaborative creative activities.

Please note that although Tiebing's post is not strictly technical I
decided to let it through to the list as it is fairly well related to
what we collectively do with LVS.

However, please ensure your replies go to Tiebing directly and not to
the list (unless they contain technical content).

Thanks!

Graeme