Re: [lvs-users] Got error when start real webserver during test time

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [lvs-users] Got error when start real webserver during test time
From: Suchada Pakapongpan <cooky_th@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 17:40:46 +0700
Hi, Léon
Thanks for your reply.
I think I configure it to periodically check every 2 minutes to all realservers
already. when I start realserver, LVS table always auto adjust the weigth. My
ldirectord.cf here
checktimeout=10
checkinterval=2
autoreload=no
#logfile="/var/log/ldirectord.log"
logfile="local0"
quiescent=yes
 virtual=192.168.1.1:80
        fallback=127.0.0.1:80
        real=192.168.1.2:80 gate
        real=192.168.1.3:80 gate
        real=192.168.1.4:80 gate
        service=http
        request="ldirector.html"
        receive="Test Page"
        scheduler=wlc
        protocol=tcp
        checktype=negotiate
but I don't know why starting some real web server during http test, I always
get 5xx error?
and how can I get away from this errors?

Thanks,
Suchada