[lvs-users] FW: [jmob] Re: Why RUBiS load not balance?

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [lvs-users] FW: [jmob] Re: Why RUBiS load not balance?
From: Suchada Pakapongpan <cooky_th@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 20:24:33 +0700
Hi, Emmanuel

Thanks for your reply.
when I start my test with 3 web servers, all workload are balance. It's OK.
If LVS is the problem, in this case load shouldn't be balance.

But,when I test for 15 minutes. First my test has only 1 server, then after ~10
minutes I starting another 2 servers. for this test the last 2 servers have
workload(ActiveCon) only ~10% of the first server that start before untill test
finish. I don't know why not balance?

thanks,
Suchada