[lvs-users] How to get number of active sessions for each RIP?

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [lvs-users] How to get number of active sessions for each RIP?
From: Suchada Pakapongpan <cooky_th@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 19:12:43 +0700
Hi,

Now, I can get the number of active connections for each RIP by 'ipvsadm -Lnc'.
But, I'd like to know how to get the number of the active sessions for each
RIP?    Or which file contain that value?

If every single connection contains a session and the persistent option doesn't
allowed to use in the configuration, so the number of ActiveConn and the active
session should be the same. Is it right?

Thank you in advance,
Suchada