Re: [lvs-users] ldirectord patch submission - "checkarg" extra argument

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [lvs-users] ldirectord patch submission - "checkarg" extra argument to "external" and "external-perl" scripts.
From: Alun <auj@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 15:18:00 +0100
A few minutes ago I said:

> Please see the attached patch file, which implements a "checkarg"
> setting.

Dear all,

Sorry for the noise - I attached the wrong patch on my previous message (it
was against an old version of ldirectord). This one's against the version
I've downloaded from

http://hg.linux-ha.org/agents/raw-file/926526c374c6/ldirectord/ldirectord.in

which is, I believe, the latest version.

Cheers,
Alun.

--
Alun Jones,    auj@xxxxxxxxxx,    01970 622494
Gwasanaethau Gwybodaeth / Information Services