[lvs-users] LVS issues over VLAN.

To: "lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [lvs-users] LVS issues over VLAN.
From: "Cox, Christopher" <ccox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 18:37:20 +0000
I was wondering if I could get someone's help on a problem I am having. We have
two networks that are on different vlan's with different network addresses and
communicate through the switch fabric. Each box uses the switch master as their
gateway. In our network, we have vlan1 and vlan2, each vlan has an IP address
for the switch. 192.168.24.8 for vlan1, and 192.168.23.8 for vlan2. Each box in
vlan1 (IP address example is 192.168.24.102) can communicate and access
services on vlan2 (IP address example is 192.168.23.117). We have lvs in vlan2.
We can access services from a box in vlan1 to another box in vlan2 fine, but
when we try and access the virtual IP address it times out. I have tried
changing lb_kind to TUN and NAT without success. Can someone suggest something?