[lvs-users] Anyone interested in implementing SNMP traps in ldirectord f

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lvs-users] Anyone interested in implementing SNMP traps in ldirectord for cash?
From: Malcolm Turnbull <malcolm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 20:38:52 +0100
If anyone is interested in earning some cash working on ldirectord
I've just posted the following job on elance.com:

https://www.elance.com/job/34606165/proposals

We also need to merge some of our Loadbalancer.org customizations to
ldirectord back into the main tree, including a feedback agent (which
we are open sourcing the windows service for and hopefully merging the
same technique into the haproxy project..)
If anyone is interested give me a shout.

Thanks for your time.

--
Regards,

Malcolm Turnbull.